The following clubs will be competing in 2013:
- Helsby RC
- Spectrum Striders RC
- Tattenhall Runners
More clubs may joing for 2013 (to be confirmed).
2013 series rules have not yet been agreed.
2012 series rules
- Up to 7 men and 3 women count for each club.
- Men score 21 points down to 1 point.
- Women score 21 points down to 13 points.
- 2 bonus points for every runner above the 7 men and 3 women.
- Bonus points in every M & W vet category - 5, 3, & 1.
- Vet categories are those used by the race organiser.
- 2nd claim members count in this league.
- Every runner scores points!
Click here to see full rules (PDF format) for the 2012 series.
This competition was first organised in 2012.
The aim is to have a league with a team ethos, similar to the North West Sunday Cross Country League – simple to organise, just turn up and run, more of a team event rather than an individual event.
The three clubs initially taking part were:
For 2013, more clubs may join the competition (names to be confirmed).
There are 3 races, one chosen by each club:
|Day||Date||Time|| Race information||Distance/climb||Distance/climb|
|Wednesday||17-Jul-2013||7:30pm|| The Druid (nr Mold)||8k / 366m|| 5 miles / 1200ft|
|Saturday||3-Aug-2013||2:30pm|| Tegg's Nose (nr Macclesfield)||11.7k / 525m|| 7.3 miles / 1725ft|
|TBC|| Helsby Hill race (details to be confirmed)|
Each club will include these races in their Club Fell race championship.