2016 rules summary
- Up to 7 men and 3 women count for each club.
- Men score 28 points down to 1 point.
- Women score 28 points down to 17 points.
- 2 bonus points for every runner above the 7 men and 3 women.
- Bonus points in every M & W age category - 8, 5, 3, & 1.
- Age categories are those used by the race organiser.
- 2nd claim members count in this league.
- Every runner scores points!
Click here to see full rules (PDF format).
This competition was first organised in 2012.
The aim is to have a league with a team ethos, similar to the North West Sunday Cross Country League – simple to organise, just turn up and run, more of a team event rather than an individual event. However, in this competition runners will pay their own entry fee.
There are 3 races, chosen by agreement between the clubs.
Race categories & distances are taken from the FRA web site (where available).
|Day||Date||Time|| Race information||Cat.||Distance/climb||Distance/climb|
|Wednesday||28-Jun-2017||7:30pm||Robbie Webster's Wobbler (Frodsham)|| 8.5k / 370 m||5.2 miles / 1220ft|
|Wednesday||23-Aug-2017||7:30pm||Harrock Hill (nr Parbold)|| 8.4k / 275m||5.2 miles / 902ft|
|Saturday||16-Sep-2017||11am||King John's Castle (nr Mold)||7.4k / 264m||4.6 miles / 866ft|
Each club includes these races in their Club Fell race championship.